Sunday, October 13, 2013

Manicure at Chic Nail Spa by Soong Ai Ling Bangsar Village 2

We are flying to Shanghai for the very first time in next week! Thanks to Air Asia promotion, we bought it about a year ago and finally it's time to fly! 

Let's do some preparations before flying ^^

Checklist 1: Manicure - Yvonne/ Pedicure - Catherine

I normally don't go for nail spa, except for some special occasions like my birthday or travel (for the sake of nice photography =p). One main reason I don't really do manicure is because of I always have to handwash my clothes and that's why I find it very waste $$$ if my nail color just peeled off/ scratched that way in few hours time. 

But it's a different story for Catherine. She likes pedicure a lot and she get her nails colored nicely very often, be it go for nail spa or DIY at home.

It's my second visit to Chic Nail Spa @ Bangsar Village 2, Nth visit for Catherine XD. We love the interior design of the shop so much! Some might have thought it's another Old England style of cafe in town from the outside, when you walk nearer to the shop and see the 8 armchairs are placed in 2 rows sticking to the wall, there you will realise it's a nail spa place :)



We checked with the manicurist, photos of the interior design are not allowed, but it's alright if you are taking selca picture, so just make sure you yourself are appeared in the picture itself! lol~



Me sitting there for 2 hours manicure @.@ oh my old poor backbone! 
2 different manicurists ( I guess one is junior another one is senior?) switch in between for my manicure, one did the followings:-
  • Nail shaping
  • Cuticle detailing
  • Callus removal
  • Massage with moisturising lotion ( various scents available and I picked the Red Cherry + Nutmeg)

Another one did the below:-
  • Nail polish application (base coat, 2-layer colour, nail art and top coat)

It was nearly shop closing time, when the 2nd manicurist was painting art on my nails, the rest of the manicurists who already free from their duties came and stood around us and watched how the 2nd manicurist did the nail art. 看见他们这么好学又乐于分享的精神真的有一丝感动,毕竟大家一起离乡背井来到此地一起工作,守望相助是最难得的真情。

Not sure when will be my next visit but for sure I'll visit this shop again :) Here's the outcome:-

Love the outcome <3 <3 <3




Shop Name: Chic Nail Spa by Soong Ai Ling
Address: Bangsar Village 2, IF22
Tel: +603-2282 5972
Opening hours: 9.30am – 9.30pm daily

Thanks Catherine for this picture at BVII center court, love my lansi face! hahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment