Thursday, October 17, 2013

No Facebook Access

It's today!! We are flying to Shanghai today!! Praying hard it would be a peace and enjoyable trip.

Ready to travel checklist 3: A pair of comfy shoes

I'm bringing my newly bought Fred Perry sneakers to Shanghai^^ Bought it few months back but keep until today only take it out to wear XD

Actually travellers are not encourage to wear new shoes when travelling. Anyway this is my 2nd pair of Fred Perry sneakers, similar design and cutting but of course different color, I've been wearing the old one to many other places, be it local or overseas, I find it very comfortable and it's very light weight, so I somehow have confidence in Fred Perry sneakers :)


Fred Perry sneakers in my favourite color <3
Good Bye peeps! See you next week *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment