Monday, October 14, 2013

My Sony NEX 5T

Continue from previous topic - ready to travel
Checklist 2: Camera
Finally decided to own a new camera after so many years. Bought myself a Sony NEX 5T and package included:


  1. 8GB memory card
  2. Carrying Bag
  3. NEX Workshop
  4. Rechargeable Battery
  5. Power Bank
  6. Sony Extended Warranty 2 years + 3 months


3 colors available: black, gray & white. I just love it in white <3

Catherine and I attended 2 workshops at The Curve a week ago, we learnt about 'BOKEH' effect and 'Photo Composition' within the 4 hours class. It's worth attending if you are newbie (never play a semi-pro/ DSLR before) like us, we will share more about it in the next post ya :)


See my cutie Lotso is happily carrying it all around ^^

Carrying bag with detachable mini carrying bag inside



No comments:

Post a Comment