Friday, November 1, 2013

Kelisa the great

One of the colleagues is doing some research on cars. Comparing prices and spec to decide which car is more valuable to buy. Then here come me the former Perodua Kelisa driver missing the fun driving the small car. Turn out 4 of us who're former Kelisa owners come to conclusion that this small car is the most convenient and worth it's value car.

I remember I use to go Ikea bought my dresser, queen size bed frame, bookshelves not only in it but also deliver the item home in it.... Of course I didn't those things in one shot. But it is amazing that it can carry suck big item. Also, many times when I was frustrated to find a parking, its size come very conveniently fit some of the corners. 

Then two of the four was saying just now that Kelisa is very durable too... 

Well, if you are ever a Kelisa driver, you will know what we are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment